All these "good mornings".........when will I tire of it?
NEVER
Good morning all!
NEVER

Good morning all!
Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence - Desiderata
|
Ye ole Cafe
|
|
All these "good mornings".........when will I tire of it?
NEVER ![]() Good morning all!
Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence - Desiderata
10-12-2016, 05:50 PM
(10-12-2016, 10:57 AM)Audrey Hepburn Wrote: Good morning everyone. Ohhhhh ......okay Audrey, about you're Avatar. I am rooting for the Cubs too......this *Should Be* next year now. Ya know.
10-12-2016, 05:54 PM
Good afternoon. Tad bit late on this.
Glad i noted this cuz i was having one helluva time figuring out what the heck the W stood for as ur avatar, Miss Hepburn. It is Well with My Soul
Good morning IOP.
It is football Saturday. Or just Saturday according to your preference. Everyone I hope your day is a good one. Is the bottom line though. ------- Audrey that ballgame post was so much fun to read......thanks for telling it
10-15-2016, 02:59 PM
(10-15-2016, 01:12 PM)Linville Wrote: Good morning IOP. Good morning everyone It will be a very good day today if my LSU Tigers win tonight. Also a very good day tomorrow if my Saints win. That's what I'd call a perfect weekend. Good luck to all of you sports fans and I hope your teams do well. Except for the ones playing against my 2 teams LOL. Sorry, but it's just the way it has to be. Sports down here in La. is a religion. Enjoy your weekend whether you win, lose or just don't care for sports. Cricket
Good one Audrey.....OMG sounds like you had so much fun
![]() Oh , tonight is the first game of the NLCS It has to be That Year for the Cubs In the interests of justice, I had to finally look up ronny woo woo. Apparently one is nicknamed ronny woo woo and the other is ronny woo. But, you got me curious there, GF. It is Well with My Soul
10-15-2016, 07:35 PM
Hmmm,
I did not really understand what Ms. Hepburn was talking about until you posted this, Charon. Guess I wouldn't have known though as I would have had eyes on something else, naturally, speaking. .....sounded like bunches of fun which we all need
10-16-2016, 12:39 PM
Good Morning IOP....
![]() Ms Hepburn... That sounds like something "My old friends" would have tried to pull off as well... That is hilarious!! Hope everyone is doing great this Sunday morn... Here in the Buckeye state, we are havin "Indian Summer"... Whiah is fine by me cause I know what's comin down the pike real soon like.... Brrrrrrrrr... Remember to love one another today and smile.... We never know the lives it has to potiential to impact.... Ice
Semper Fidelis
![]() USMC Nemo me impune lacessit
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|