Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Simple Happy Beautiful Things
[Image: 1.jpg]
This too shall pass. Heart
Reply
Now that is a good one.
Reply
Marilyn Monroe Quote
"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."
Success!
To laugh often and much, to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children, to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends, to appreciate beauty, to find the best in others, to leave the world a bit better, to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived.
Reply
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTlPLukXqXR8wOavkOlv4H...qH4OCGFZSl]

[Image: 1.jpg]

[Image: woman-runner-running-with-two-dogs-on-a-...HWJ70J.jpg]
This too shall pass. Heart
Reply
The many nice people on this board :-)
Reply
[Image: 45935597_10211209682152531_3224520296031...e=5C727824]
This too shall pass. Heart
Reply
[Image: 8d5a8febc36f2a42d0ec429073b3fdb4.jpg]

[Image: 6e0698e0e327a7ba8730c02f8e3f8984.jpg]

[Image: c2225cfd5234c2b99d6a8224f00321c2.jpg]

[Image: a627ab4c784ad0f6f40292f93a5020ad.jpg]

[Image: d8d656846fb2fdf30c66ade961a39058.jpg]
This too shall pass. Heart
Reply
Aw Audrey...I can't help myself, I just love Labs.  I think you should get a puppy.  I think puppies are magical because it takes no time to fall in love with them....I understand your hesitation,  I still think of all the dogs I've had that passed with a heavy heart.
You'll never forget your Lab that passed but just think of the pleasure she gave you while you were together. You can have that again with a puppy..... Smile
This too shall pass. Heart
Reply
I didn’t do it


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
mxray
Reply
(11-14-2018, 02:22 AM)Audrey Hepburn Wrote: Aw geez you guys.  So so cute.

Nobody plays fair in the Simple Happy Beautiful Things thread.  Wink

Mr. Xray, he's a cutie.

Thanks Audrey she is one of my kids now that everyone else has moved away. Her name is bindi and she has a older friend  named Bella. There are my wife and mines kids. We love them so much. I’ll have to post a pic of Bella.

I was finally able to fly my Harris Hawk Khalessi. For me it is one of my beautiful things. It was quite and a bit windy in the field today but being able to take her out after a week of work and horrible winds was a ultimate pleasure. I enjoy being out in the field it gives me such solance and peace. We were able to work the field for her catch a jackrabbit. We work well as a team and im glad I can be a part of the team. Off to a Starbucks to celebrate.
mxray
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)