Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Goodbye 2021 ... Hello 2022
#11
Heart
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Reply
#12
Analin: I am one heckuva tough cookie. had to be for varied reasons.

I am a prayer warrior at two covid forums. here. a few other places. A few years now.

For the first time in years, cuz life has never ever been easy for me, I just cannot sit up and do the forums. I am overwhelmed. I have covid concerns in my family. There are so many around me whom are stressed, crying, need prayer, and I mean serious prayer, that I am shutting down after twelve hours and just not thinking. It is way too depressing. I hate to hear of pain in another's life.

I am so sorry you are feeling this way, precious. If I can help, use the contact me area on home page. I get all mail.

I am far less crabby than i appear. There is always a backstory when u see me show anger. I would like to help if you ever need someone to talk to.

In meantime, prayers, love, and HUGS, precious.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
Reply
#13
Charon, you never appeared crabby to me. Maybe I just haven't been lucky enough to witness you unleash the fury on anyone. 

Regardless, thank you for caring.  I know this too shall pass.. but in the meantime, my depression has left my house a wreck, bills unpaid, salon visits neglected, etc.  I work so hard to make it look like everything's fine but its not.  I'll always help others but never ask when I need it.  Guess im a bit of a tough cookie myself, even if it may not seem that way bc Im quiet and stay in my lane. I'll be fine though.

Anyway I was able to open my laptop and do my taxes so that's my accomplishment of the day! Woo hoo. Had to take a mental health day from work in order to tackle this but it is what it is. Im glad you're setting your limits too.

We're gonna be ok xoxo
Reply
#14
My Sister, for what it's worth, we are here for you...

Oh coarse nothing beats human to human contact, but here we are...
It is NOT our place to judge anyone... We all have our demons one way or another..

But sometimes, it helps a bit just to be able to let it all loose... I know it does for me...

Just know we do care and here we are... One small online family ...

Prayers and warm hugs your way my Sister...

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Reply
#15
Small online family I feel blessed to be a part of   Heart

ty
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)