07-09-2016, 02:10 PM
Good Morning willie, Linville, Slick & the rest of you lovely people!
I hope you all have a good Saturday with your pain & anxiety under control.
We are having a dreary, rainy weekend. We really need the rain though so at least I don't have to lug water to the vegetable garden.
I will be weeding a lot between the raindrops since the weeds come out easy when the ground is wet.
You all take care today.
I hope you all have a good Saturday with your pain & anxiety under control.
We are having a dreary, rainy weekend. We really need the rain though so at least I don't have to lug water to the vegetable garden.
I will be weeding a lot between the raindrops since the weeds come out easy when the ground is wet.
You all take care today.
This too shall pass.



That' just me gettin' old, I'm afraid.