Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Music Thread




This too shall pass. Heart
it is Monday already ....well I guess you know what that means;


[video=youtube]http:/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsmVgoXDq2w[/video]










This too shall pass. Heart
Hi willie.

Hey Roses a good set of songs just played......

-----





This too shall pass. Heart
[video=youtube]http:/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0LAs7X5ybE[/video]
Video 
Love Stinks?   Sad 

For Me,  Love was like this....
(w/o the disco  LOL)




and this...






Oh dear, getting sentimental now... I'll be up all night listening to music if I'm not careful.  
Wink
"Let your tongue speak what your heart thinks."   --Davy Crockett
This is for Dancing Wolf ......Better

[video=youtube]http:/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBQ7MZWc3Zs[/video]

[video=youtube]http:/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owCtCy55S2k[/video]

[video=youtube]http:/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sw54Pdh_m8[/video]

[video=youtube]http:/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_29FQQ6SJ2U[/video]

[video=youtube]http:/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lp-EO5I60KA&list=PLKhnqrfWi5mmksHxNQgrO4MjBIjxKYdPu[/video]
Video 
Thank you, Linville! Enjoyed your songs.












Good Evening to everyone at IOP!

"Let your tongue speak what your heart thinks."   --Davy Crockett
[video=youtube]http:/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8raabzZNqw/[/video]















This too shall pass. Heart


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 36 Guest(s)