Hi Ms Hepburn....
I just love Depeche Mode!! Good days indeed
Ice
I just had to post these, from the man in black
![[Image: hqdefault.jpg]](https://i.ytimg.com/vi/r-1Hh309-Ng/hqdefault.jpg)
Johnny Cash - When Uncle Bill Quit Dope
![[Image: hqdefault.jpg]](https://i.ytimg.com/vi/0Y_qZv6_8VQ/hqdefault.jpg)
Johnny Cash sings "The Junkie's Prayer"
![[Image: c55349a1ed9dcb3660d758a06cd61f30--johnny...quotes.jpg]](https://i.pinimg.com/736x/c5/53/49/c55349a1ed9dcb3660d758a06cd61f30--johnny-cash-quotes-worship-quotes.jpg)
Johnny Cash - A Poem About Drugs & What is Truth?
![[Image: jjdrgs.jpg]](http://www.chasingthefrog.com/reelfaces/walktheline/jjdrgs.jpg)
Johnny Cash talks about his drug use, his father's death, June Carter, and he sings for us!
Eileen Prose
Published on May 31, 2017
My colleague, Tom Cottle, asked Johnny if he could go on if June Carter were taken from him. Johnny said that he could. June died in May of 2003, Johnny died less than four months later.
I just love Depeche Mode!! Good days indeed
Ice
I just had to post these, from the man in black
![[Image: hqdefault.jpg]](https://i.ytimg.com/vi/r-1Hh309-Ng/hqdefault.jpg)
Johnny Cash - When Uncle Bill Quit Dope
![[Image: hqdefault.jpg]](https://i.ytimg.com/vi/0Y_qZv6_8VQ/hqdefault.jpg)
Johnny Cash sings "The Junkie's Prayer"
![[Image: c55349a1ed9dcb3660d758a06cd61f30--johnny...quotes.jpg]](https://i.pinimg.com/736x/c5/53/49/c55349a1ed9dcb3660d758a06cd61f30--johnny-cash-quotes-worship-quotes.jpg)
Johnny Cash - A Poem About Drugs & What is Truth?
![[Image: jjdrgs.jpg]](http://www.chasingthefrog.com/reelfaces/walktheline/jjdrgs.jpg)
Johnny Cash talks about his drug use, his father's death, June Carter, and he sings for us!
Eileen Prose
Published on May 31, 2017
My colleague, Tom Cottle, asked Johnny if he could go on if June Carter were taken from him. Johnny said that he could. June died in May of 2003, Johnny died less than four months later.
Semper Fidelis
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit

