Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What do you collect as a hobby?
#43
(01-30-2018, 05:25 AM)maeve Wrote: I collect books!  I like to keep every book I read for no reason really; I just can't bare the idea of getting rid of a good book even when I am done with it.  I have shelves and shelves of them.  I could make my own mini library Smile.  Maybe this is a reason I could never buy a kindle... Having the physical book is way better to me.

I many books also. I tend to give them away or lend them out. If I like a book enough I will buy the hardback, keep it & reread or reference from time to time. I agree, reading on a tablet is just not the same. That being said digital textbooks are great. 

School book prices have sky-rocked since the clinton administration. Plus, textbooks are massive & heavy. Sometimes they are so thick that its a challenge to get them in my backpack especially if I have a coat or something. When my sciatic nerve pain kicks in, its unbearable to carry heavy packs. 

I have a great resource for FREE digital books PM me if you are interested. I can try to find the appropriate thread & post website & download instructions.
- They say an apple a day keeps the doctor away, but if you don't go to the doctor for regular checkups, you're bananas. 
Reply


Messages In This Thread
What do you collect as a hobby? - by ComeDayGoDay - 06-09-2017, 01:51 AM
RE: What do you collect as a hobby? - by Cricket - 06-09-2017, 04:18 AM
RE: What do you collect as a hobby? - by reilli - 06-09-2017, 05:06 AM
RE: What do you collect as a hobby? - by Linville - 06-09-2017, 10:14 AM
RE: What do you collect as a hobby? - by MCS1964 - 06-12-2017, 03:42 PM
RE: What do you collect as a hobby? - by reilli - 06-12-2017, 04:39 PM
RE: What do you collect as a hobby? - by MCS1964 - 06-12-2017, 05:06 PM
RE: What do you collect as a hobby? - by Cricket - 06-12-2017, 08:39 PM
RE: What do you collect as a hobby? - by FredC - 11-17-2017, 09:36 AM
RE: What do you collect as a hobby? - by barq2 - 11-27-2017, 10:51 AM
RE: What do you collect as a hobby? - by Raven - 11-30-2017, 04:56 AM
RE: What do you collect as a hobby? - by barq2 - 12-02-2017, 02:39 PM
RE: What do you collect as a hobby? - by Linville - 12-03-2017, 03:19 AM
RE: What do you collect as a hobby? - by blandy - 12-03-2017, 12:56 PM
RE: What do you collect as a hobby? - by Raven - 12-06-2017, 03:47 AM
RE: What do you collect as a hobby? - by barq2 - 12-19-2017, 11:29 AM
RE: What do you collect as a hobby? - by maeve - 01-30-2018, 05:25 AM
RE: What do you collect as a hobby? - by Woodhouse - 01-30-2018, 06:35 AM
RE: What do you collect as a hobby? - by Charon - 10-14-2022, 03:52 AM
RE: What do you collect as a hobby? - by Apple - 12-26-2022, 06:44 PM
RE: What do you collect as a hobby? - by Charon - 12-26-2022, 06:59 PM
RE: What do you collect as a hobby? - by barq2 - 12-31-2022, 03:48 PM
RE: What do you collect as a hobby? - by barq2 - 12-31-2022, 10:20 PM
RE: What do you collect as a hobby? - by Charon - 12-31-2022, 04:50 PM
RE: What do you collect as a hobby? - by Charon - 12-31-2022, 10:37 PM
RE: What do you collect as a hobby? - by Analin - 01-01-2023, 07:25 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)