09-18-2015, 08:18 AM
Good Morning IOP...
Well it's gonna be another fine day today, I can just tell it! I'm kinda in a run this morn( those old folks get up early!) ,but I'm not gonna complain, at least they do wake up ... I'll get back to my usual routine here shrortly, but until then, I'm pressed in the morn right now ... Oh well ... It's for a good cause so whatever it takes... I mean with any luck we'll all be the age they are one day and I can only hope someone will give me a hand up ....
Have a pain free day my friends ... Oh yeah ... Brb ...
Whew ... Almost forgot that bong sitting there! Now it's coming together ...
Ok now I'm off ... C-Ya's l8r ...
Wow ... Harley .. I am deeply sorry for your loss ... These tragdies are to most devistating cause for the age and all....
Well it's gonna be another fine day today, I can just tell it! I'm kinda in a run this morn( those old folks get up early!) ,but I'm not gonna complain, at least they do wake up ... I'll get back to my usual routine here shrortly, but until then, I'm pressed in the morn right now ... Oh well ... It's for a good cause so whatever it takes... I mean with any luck we'll all be the age they are one day and I can only hope someone will give me a hand up ....
Have a pain free day my friends ... Oh yeah ... Brb ...
Whew ... Almost forgot that bong sitting there! Now it's coming together ...
Ok now I'm off ... C-Ya's l8r ...
Wow ... Harley .. I am deeply sorry for your loss ... These tragdies are to most devistating cause for the age and all....
Semper Fidelis
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit

