09-17-2015, 08:18 AM
Good Morning IOP....
Well I woke up today only to find out that I am no longer a Pioneer Member .... I'm now a VIP .. What's happening around here? Look it doesn't take a whole lot to confuse me.....
Be that as it may .... My coffee is ready ... Brb
ahhh man.... That tastes soooo good this morning! Ok now ... Got my bong packed .... And again my lighter has left the building! ... That's nothing out of the ordinary ...ugh huh ... Here it is! ... Brb
WOW .... What a rush! ...
Well we got everything boxed up and ready to go on the auction block ... There was tons of stuff! This old fella had collected loads in his time here ... Hate to watch it all go to parts unknown ... Spread all out on display ... To me, it's plum sad in a way ..
Enough about that stuff at this time of the day...
I've been seeing a lot of "new" names signing up here lately ... This could be a good thing,but the jury is still out .. Maybe they should stop by our little "virtual coffee shop" and chew the fat with us, then maybe we could get to know them a bit ....
Hey I did see where Ms Kitty got here yesterday even before I did ... I think she was just up real late ...lol
Linville, brother I do hope you're alright, sometimes events in our lives sure hand us hard knocks and you my friend had a few ... I just hope it all comes back together for you ...
Fire ... Glad to hear everything "came out alright" ... Did you get a copy of the vid? Just kiddin ...
Harley, here's to you girl... That flea market stuff can be daunting to say the least ... It's not the selling, that was the fun part... It's the set-up and worst of all, the take down! That part, after a long day, used to just kick my a$$!
Anywhoo ... I'm heading back to the center today... You get to where you look foward to seeing these folks everyday... Some are quite the charactor, and they are sooo full of experiences/knowledge it astounds me! I don't remember who said it, but something along the lines that if we ignore our history, we're destine to repeat our mistakes ....
Ok ... I'm shuttin up ... Another cup-O-joe and I'm headin out ...
Y'all have a pain free day today with absolutly no worries ...
Ice
Well I woke up today only to find out that I am no longer a Pioneer Member .... I'm now a VIP .. What's happening around here? Look it doesn't take a whole lot to confuse me.....
Be that as it may .... My coffee is ready ... Brb
ahhh man.... That tastes soooo good this morning! Ok now ... Got my bong packed .... And again my lighter has left the building! ... That's nothing out of the ordinary ...ugh huh ... Here it is! ... Brb
WOW .... What a rush! ...
Well we got everything boxed up and ready to go on the auction block ... There was tons of stuff! This old fella had collected loads in his time here ... Hate to watch it all go to parts unknown ... Spread all out on display ... To me, it's plum sad in a way ..
Enough about that stuff at this time of the day...
I've been seeing a lot of "new" names signing up here lately ... This could be a good thing,but the jury is still out .. Maybe they should stop by our little "virtual coffee shop" and chew the fat with us, then maybe we could get to know them a bit ....
Hey I did see where Ms Kitty got here yesterday even before I did ... I think she was just up real late ...lol
Linville, brother I do hope you're alright, sometimes events in our lives sure hand us hard knocks and you my friend had a few ... I just hope it all comes back together for you ...
Fire ... Glad to hear everything "came out alright" ... Did you get a copy of the vid? Just kiddin ...
Harley, here's to you girl... That flea market stuff can be daunting to say the least ... It's not the selling, that was the fun part... It's the set-up and worst of all, the take down! That part, after a long day, used to just kick my a$$!
Anywhoo ... I'm heading back to the center today... You get to where you look foward to seeing these folks everyday... Some are quite the charactor, and they are sooo full of experiences/knowledge it astounds me! I don't remember who said it, but something along the lines that if we ignore our history, we're destine to repeat our mistakes ....
Ok ... I'm shuttin up ... Another cup-O-joe and I'm headin out ...
Y'all have a pain free day today with absolutly no worries ...
Ice
Semper Fidelis
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit

