09-14-2015, 12:51 PM
(This post was last modified: 09-14-2015, 12:52 PM by IceWizard.
Edit Reason: can't spell
)
I had one of those things ... I didn't like the idea AT ALL.... So when they got me in there ... Got me on the table ... Lifted my "gown", the nurse said,"What's this?!"
I thought I'd put my keys int he wrong pocket or something ..
Then I remembered....
The night before the dreaded exam... I had my little lady draw a "bullseye" on my backside ... Well the Doc got a kick out of it ..
Bet he still mentions that one ...lol
I thought I'd put my keys int he wrong pocket or something ..
Then I remembered....
The night before the dreaded exam... I had my little lady draw a "bullseye" on my backside ... Well the Doc got a kick out of it ..
Bet he still mentions that one ...lol
Semper Fidelis
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit

