Good Morning everyone!!
Iceman, what's happening bro? I don't know what kind of coffee you drink or what you put in it, but damn I want some of that!!! =) Well I tell you, I don't  drink coffee too often so I seldom keep any here. Well I decided I wanted some java this morning, so I jumped in the car and drove to the local convenient store to buy some. When I got there, the guy was locking the front door. I said, 'Hey, the sign says you’re open 24 hours. He said, 'Yes, but not in a row.†..... ....Well, guess I will see if I have some tea.
Have a fantastic day friends!!!
Iceman, what's happening bro? I don't know what kind of coffee you drink or what you put in it, but damn I want some of that!!! =) Well I tell you, I don't  drink coffee too often so I seldom keep any here. Well I decided I wanted some java this morning, so I jumped in the car and drove to the local convenient store to buy some. When I got there, the guy was locking the front door. I said, 'Hey, the sign says you’re open 24 hours. He said, 'Yes, but not in a row.†..... ....Well, guess I will see if I have some tea.
Have a fantastic day friends!!!

