09-13-2015, 02:55 PM
Good Morning, list.org family!!
I cannot possibly address each e person with colored names no less.
So, good morning to all.
Hang in there, Linville.
Ice: I awaken at 5:28 and so I pray for family in real life and online till a more civilized hour.
And, Fire, so glad u mentioned DD's past injury. I did not want to jinx her. She is a shining example of how medicine, practiced properly, can help. And, she had your experiences to learn from. One cannot ask for a stronger Mother figure to emulate.
Off to the races, as it were. Have a glorious day, all. (It surely felt like Fall in here last nite. We are trying to get a used wooden stove as the fireplace used way too many cords of wood. A smaller wood stove will do it. And, partner's friend was giving one away last week. I love finding solutions to problems.)
I have not checked the ratings, but I love this thread, the long Welcome thread, the photographs thread and the Smilies thread.
Very unusual our (well, your) personal threads overcome those of vendors here.
Lastly: My co Admin, whom would make the private room in lounge, as he can do all things technical, checked in with me from home. He lost a beloved relative, so that is the delay in the Private Room. (Plus, my partner being so sick and my computer crashing from Windows10. I strongly detest Bill Gates and his buggery bollocks Windows Monopoly.)
So, Good Morning, Even Better Afternoons, and Glorious Nights to all.
I cannot possibly address each e person with colored names no less.
So, good morning to all.
Hang in there, Linville.
Ice: I awaken at 5:28 and so I pray for family in real life and online till a more civilized hour.
And, Fire, so glad u mentioned DD's past injury. I did not want to jinx her. She is a shining example of how medicine, practiced properly, can help. And, she had your experiences to learn from. One cannot ask for a stronger Mother figure to emulate.
Off to the races, as it were. Have a glorious day, all. (It surely felt like Fall in here last nite. We are trying to get a used wooden stove as the fireplace used way too many cords of wood. A smaller wood stove will do it. And, partner's friend was giving one away last week. I love finding solutions to problems.)
I have not checked the ratings, but I love this thread, the long Welcome thread, the photographs thread and the Smilies thread.
Very unusual our (well, your) personal threads overcome those of vendors here.
Lastly: My co Admin, whom would make the private room in lounge, as he can do all things technical, checked in with me from home. He lost a beloved relative, so that is the delay in the Private Room. (Plus, my partner being so sick and my computer crashing from Windows10. I strongly detest Bill Gates and his buggery bollocks Windows Monopoly.)
So, Good Morning, Even Better Afternoons, and Glorious Nights to all.
It is Well with My Soul

