09-13-2015, 01:50 PM
Linville ... I used to hit the hay fairly early, but now it doesn't matter if I go to bed at 6pm or 11pm at 3 my damn eyes pop open for some unknown reason ....
It's not so bad I guess ... And it's in the low 50's here as well ... That's just a reminder for what's to come ... I am not a winter person!! Being from around Houston, winter is a kind of myth .. We most always wore shorts and T-shirts for Christmas.... Now sometimes it was cold .. Like in Feb ... But there's soooo much humidity it really felt cold!! It stayed about 90-100 percent all the time ...
But you get used to where you live ... Hope it hurries up and kicks in up here!!
It's not so bad I guess ... And it's in the low 50's here as well ... That's just a reminder for what's to come ... I am not a winter person!! Being from around Houston, winter is a kind of myth .. We most always wore shorts and T-shirts for Christmas.... Now sometimes it was cold .. Like in Feb ... But there's soooo much humidity it really felt cold!! It stayed about 90-100 percent all the time ...
But you get used to where you live ... Hope it hurries up and kicks in up here!!
Semper Fidelis
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit

