09-12-2015, 07:32 AM
Good Morning IOP
Sat 12 Sept 15
Typical morning around here ... Coffee is hot and in the cup ... Bong is full and ready to ripp... Maybe I should do this "before" I start typing .... Naw ... Brb ...
Alrighty then! To me there's no better way to start the day ...
I just want to start out mentioning the fact that I was never so glad to see Charon post again after her computer malfunction ... I mean, hey I like all y'all just fine , but Charon is like no other ... The way she treated me when I first got here to .org ... I cannot begin to repay her kindness afforded to me ... For that (even if that were the only reason) I'll forever be in debeted to her .... She is the blood of this forum and I don't believe we could make it without her ... Don't get me wrong, the other powers that be are great folks, but Charon will always remain most dear to me ....
Anywhoo ... DAMN ...It's already 3:30 ... Hey hate to cut this short, but I gotta burn here in a minute ... And no I don't do morning papers or nothing like that.... lol ....
I'll catch y'all on the threads later, so to each and everyone of my friends here... Have a pain, stress and worry free day today ...
L8r
Ice
Sat 12 Sept 15
Typical morning around here ... Coffee is hot and in the cup ... Bong is full and ready to ripp... Maybe I should do this "before" I start typing .... Naw ... Brb ...
Alrighty then! To me there's no better way to start the day ...
I just want to start out mentioning the fact that I was never so glad to see Charon post again after her computer malfunction ... I mean, hey I like all y'all just fine , but Charon is like no other ... The way she treated me when I first got here to .org ... I cannot begin to repay her kindness afforded to me ... For that (even if that were the only reason) I'll forever be in debeted to her .... She is the blood of this forum and I don't believe we could make it without her ... Don't get me wrong, the other powers that be are great folks, but Charon will always remain most dear to me ....
Anywhoo ... DAMN ...It's already 3:30 ... Hey hate to cut this short, but I gotta burn here in a minute ... And no I don't do morning papers or nothing like that.... lol ....
I'll catch y'all on the threads later, so to each and everyone of my friends here... Have a pain, stress and worry free day today ...
L8r
Ice
Semper Fidelis
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit

