09-11-2015, 02:09 PM
(09-11-2015, 11:59 AM)Audrey Hepburn Wrote: Good morning everyone.
Ice, it is cold and rainy here too. Â What happened to summer? Â Linville, I have been through that with jobs several times. Â It is extremely stressful. Â I hope it works out for you and you are stress free soon.
I am posting a video link that I want to share with my "Good Morning" Â group. Â It is an unauthorized "commercial" for Metra (our commuter train system.) Â The second one made me laugh so hard!
Hope everyone has an awesome day. Â Talk with you later.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euvrbEW8SwI
Audrey Hepburn,
Thank you for giving us the video to watch .....yup so so funny in a dry way and those are even funnier.
I imagine you have some stories that you could tell about the adventures of riding the Metra
Ha...
I hope your day is a good one.
Best

