09-01-2015, 10:59 AM
Good Morning IOP ...
Well Linville you finally beat me to the punch! Gotta admit I did sleep more than usual but on my defence... I did go a tad bit overboard with the "party" mode in full color ... Still ain't shook all that off yet ...
Anywho just wanting to hope everyone has a great day today ... Sept 1 ... Wow ... That just means winter isn't far ... I do not like winters up here ... At all ...
Y'all have a good one today!
Well Linville you finally beat me to the punch! Gotta admit I did sleep more than usual but on my defence... I did go a tad bit overboard with the "party" mode in full color ... Still ain't shook all that off yet ...
Anywho just wanting to hope everyone has a great day today ... Sept 1 ... Wow ... That just means winter isn't far ... I do not like winters up here ... At all ...
Y'all have a good one today!
Semper Fidelis
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit

