09-01-2015, 10:15 AM
So Good Morning everybody…on this first day of September.
Another day I have failed to get enough sleep, ugh. But on the bright side I did wake up…haÂ
Fire cinnamon roll as big as your face, wow. I dont see IceWizard, huh. Hope all is ok…usually already been through here.
I am looking forward to the college football season. But I do have more important things on my mind too like insurance and things associated with a new job, I should find out some details this week.
Oh by the way Harley I tried one of those Cobblestone rolls at Panera, liked it. Thx for the tip, grins.
Well I need to work on getting more coffee slugged down and make an online order so see you guys later.
I will leave with this ….and Good Morning To All Â
Another day I have failed to get enough sleep, ugh. But on the bright side I did wake up…haÂ
Fire cinnamon roll as big as your face, wow. I dont see IceWizard, huh. Hope all is ok…usually already been through here.
I am looking forward to the college football season. But I do have more important things on my mind too like insurance and things associated with a new job, I should find out some details this week.
Oh by the way Harley I tried one of those Cobblestone rolls at Panera, liked it. Thx for the tip, grins.
Well I need to work on getting more coffee slugged down and make an online order so see you guys later.
I will leave with this ….and Good Morning To All Â

