08-29-2015, 02:33 PM
all the coffee drinkers. its just not for me. i can take a half of a caffeine pill for energy but the smell of coffee nauseates me.
i can drink tea.
but, when i awaken, I take my excedrin with caffeine in it. a PK of little to no significance. and, i pray whilst I am waking up.
maybe shall have tea later. Ensure does not really awaken one.
Man, u r all so busy. Have awesome weekends all.
I am such a sloth in comparison to u all.
(The temperatures here kinda tell us that summer seems over. Where the heck did it go?)
i can drink tea.
but, when i awaken, I take my excedrin with caffeine in it. a PK of little to no significance. and, i pray whilst I am waking up.
maybe shall have tea later. Ensure does not really awaken one.
Man, u r all so busy. Have awesome weekends all.
I am such a sloth in comparison to u all.
(The temperatures here kinda tell us that summer seems over. Where the heck did it go?)
It is Well with My Soul

