08-25-2015, 09:52 AM
Good Morning Everyone…..especially the first riser IceWizard.
Oh thanks for the coffee cup to hold me off until my sumatran finishes dripping through.
Today I have a job first thing so I hope to be ready to leave a little early, Oh it is 5:30 as I read your post and begin mine, One day though I will beat you , now who am I kidding, ha ha.
FirePlaces let us know how you condition is .
Harley did I miss you or are you , I hope not I like reading your thoughts. Oh I hear my brew finished up so Ice thank for the one you gave me until I could get mine going….BRB.
Ok, I usually drink 2 cups before I leave the house and take one to go and then that's it for the day.
I drive about 20 minutes on an interstate to work.
Let me share some coffee too, here you go guys, grab one, especiallyHarley…..there is more though so everybody get one.
I hope everyone has a pain and anxiety free day.
best….
Oh thanks for the coffee cup to hold me off until my sumatran finishes dripping through.
Today I have a job first thing so I hope to be ready to leave a little early, Oh it is 5:30 as I read your post and begin mine, One day though I will beat you , now who am I kidding, ha ha.
FirePlaces let us know how you condition is .
Harley did I miss you or are you , I hope not I like reading your thoughts. Oh I hear my brew finished up so Ice thank for the one you gave me until I could get mine going….BRB.
Ok, I usually drink 2 cups before I leave the house and take one to go and then that's it for the day.
I drive about 20 minutes on an interstate to work.
Let me share some coffee too, here you go guys, grab one, especiallyHarley…..there is more though so everybody get one.
I hope everyone has a pain and anxiety free day.
best….

