08-23-2015, 07:09 AM
Good Morning IOP!! Time to start the whole ting over again ... Sunday ... Yeah I know it's 3am here, but I always seem to wake up 'bout this time .... Quieter .. Less traffic ... And all the drunks have hopefuly made it home by now!
There you go Linville ... Kitty seems to up even before me! ...lol let's see 2 hours ago that would make it 12:30am here and it's 7:30 there .... Damn ...
Anywho , here I am waiting on my life's blood to finish brewing ... Ok .. Let me run through my checklist ... Coffee cup... Check.... Bong ... Check ... Bong loaded .... Check .. Lighter ... Lighter ... Where's my damn lighter! ... Ok ... Here it is ... Ahhhh the coffee has done it's thing and ready for me ... Brb
Oh man! That's so good in the morning! Now for a little medicine! .. Hang on a minute .. Brb
*cough* *cough*
Now that's the way a beautiful day starts around here ... A little coffe ... A little cronic .... It just doesn't get any better that this for me .. Hope all y'all have a glorious day today! Everybody deserves a real good day from time to time and today is yours!!
As I sip my liquid "life in a cup" .. I toast our little home on the net ... Y'all make this place and I'm grateful to have found each and everyone of you ... So before I have another cough attack, I'll shut up ...
Have another cup for me and have a good day friends....
There you go Linville ... Kitty seems to up even before me! ...lol let's see 2 hours ago that would make it 12:30am here and it's 7:30 there .... Damn ...
Anywho , here I am waiting on my life's blood to finish brewing ... Ok .. Let me run through my checklist ... Coffee cup... Check.... Bong ... Check ... Bong loaded .... Check .. Lighter ... Lighter ... Where's my damn lighter! ... Ok ... Here it is ... Ahhhh the coffee has done it's thing and ready for me ... Brb
Oh man! That's so good in the morning! Now for a little medicine! .. Hang on a minute .. Brb
*cough* *cough*
Now that's the way a beautiful day starts around here ... A little coffe ... A little cronic .... It just doesn't get any better that this for me .. Hope all y'all have a glorious day today! Everybody deserves a real good day from time to time and today is yours!!
As I sip my liquid "life in a cup" .. I toast our little home on the net ... Y'all make this place and I'm grateful to have found each and everyone of you ... So before I have another cough attack, I'll shut up ...
Have another cup for me and have a good day friends....
Semper Fidelis
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit

