08-22-2015, 07:54 AM
Good Morning IOP!! ... Ok I know it's a little early, but morning none the less .... Wait a minute the coffee is just finishing up the perk process ... Brb...
Man that's some good stuff ... Now for a little "wake-n-bake" ... Where's that damn lighter ... I can never keep up with that thing in the morning ... Here it is ... Hang on a minute ...
*cough* *cough* ... Whew that's always a wake up!! ...
Linville it's 3:40 right now ... Seems like no matter when I go to bed ,I get up at the same time .... I've never had to use an alarm clock ... Ever! ... Got some kind of internal (or infernal) clock in my head that tells time?! If I know what time I need to get up ... Fro somw reason I do .. Even if I set the alarm, I wake up before it goes off and turn it off ... Never fails ...
Anywho .. Enough of the ramblin ...
As I raise my cup-O-joe I hope all our little family has a tremendously great day!! Fire, Harley, Linville and lastly my good friend Zander ...
You know Linville, this thread was a wonderful idea .... It should have been here from the start and our other good members should join us as we sip our java and greet the day.... Maybe when Charon gets where she can be here more often again, we can get her to "sticky" this thread to stay at the top ...
Ok.... I know what y'all are sayin.. "Ice ... Stfu already" ... And with that I'll will ... Enjoy this day friends....
Man that's some good stuff ... Now for a little "wake-n-bake" ... Where's that damn lighter ... I can never keep up with that thing in the morning ... Here it is ... Hang on a minute ...
*cough* *cough* ... Whew that's always a wake up!! ...
Linville it's 3:40 right now ... Seems like no matter when I go to bed ,I get up at the same time .... I've never had to use an alarm clock ... Ever! ... Got some kind of internal (or infernal) clock in my head that tells time?! If I know what time I need to get up ... Fro somw reason I do .. Even if I set the alarm, I wake up before it goes off and turn it off ... Never fails ...
Anywho .. Enough of the ramblin ...
As I raise my cup-O-joe I hope all our little family has a tremendously great day!! Fire, Harley, Linville and lastly my good friend Zander ...
You know Linville, this thread was a wonderful idea .... It should have been here from the start and our other good members should join us as we sip our java and greet the day.... Maybe when Charon gets where she can be here more often again, we can get her to "sticky" this thread to stay at the top ...
Ok.... I know what y'all are sayin.. "Ice ... Stfu already" ... And with that I'll will ... Enjoy this day friends....
Semper Fidelis
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit

