I don't know if y'all even heard of Harry Nilsson, but I'm fairly sure you've heard of the song "Me and My Arrow" .. I couldn't figure out what that was all about until I heard the whole thing... That's just one song, there's a whole story behind it... Arrow is O-Blee-O's dog
Anywhoo the album is front and back of a LP and I heard it years ago (1971) ... So I'm bringing it back .....
Be fore warned, it's long, but the story is kinda kewl ...
![[Image: 1356760461_5.png]](http://www.dvdtalk.com/reviews/images/reviews/177/1356760461_5.png)
Harry Nilsson - The Point
And what would this thread be without ole Arlo...
![[Image: 71LA0H8pPxL._SL1085_.jpg]](https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71LA0H8pPxL._SL1085_.jpg)
Alice's Restaurant - Original 1967
Anywhoo the album is front and back of a LP and I heard it years ago (1971) ... So I'm bringing it back .....
Be fore warned, it's long, but the story is kinda kewl ...
![[Image: 1356760461_5.png]](http://www.dvdtalk.com/reviews/images/reviews/177/1356760461_5.png)
Harry Nilsson - The Point
And what would this thread be without ole Arlo...
![[Image: 71LA0H8pPxL._SL1085_.jpg]](https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71LA0H8pPxL._SL1085_.jpg)
Alice's Restaurant - Original 1967
Semper Fidelis
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit

