04-26-2017, 02:02 PM
Denman66
This one is a very personal one today. My friends daughter had a baby this morning, while his father passed away a few hours later in the same hospital at 94 years old. I've known the whole family since I was young. Its such an emotional song already, but the lyrics describe today's events almost perfectly.
One life entered the world and another left to make room i suppose. Here's to you Pop...
Sorry for your loss Denman66
This one is a very personal one today. My friends daughter had a baby this morning, while his father passed away a few hours later in the same hospital at 94 years old. I've known the whole family since I was young. Its such an emotional song already, but the lyrics describe today's events almost perfectly.
One life entered the world and another left to make room i suppose. Here's to you Pop...

Sorry for your loss Denman66

