Good Morning Everyone. Â
Â
Here at the new IOPList. It is 5:30 and I still could not beat my friend IceWizard. Ha ha
I got just a tad bit more sleep but nothing really it feels like…well it is Friday and I got the Saturday job cancelled but I will be car shopping again.
Ice I must say that you have a routine going…like clock work. Good for you routines are something the body likes, IMO.
Nothing much going  me right now as I can barely open my eyes….let me sip some of the Sumatran I just brewed but I have to stop there, or I would not pass the UT at work. Ha. Not a good thing for me.
Oh good it really is Friday, Happy friday to everyone.
 Â
Â
Here at the new IOPList. It is 5:30 and I still could not beat my friend IceWizard. Ha ha
I got just a tad bit more sleep but nothing really it feels like…well it is Friday and I got the Saturday job cancelled but I will be car shopping again.
Ice I must say that you have a routine going…like clock work. Good for you routines are something the body likes, IMO.
Nothing much going  me right now as I can barely open my eyes….let me sip some of the Sumatran I just brewed but I have to stop there, or I would not pass the UT at work. Ha. Not a good thing for me.
Oh good it really is Friday, Happy friday to everyone.
  ![[Image: tumblr_nsos2oY4Kp1s30ko5o1_400.jpg]](http://41.media.tumblr.com/a35ca85689cb6774d5b9771f9b5851e1/tumblr_nsos2oY4Kp1s30ko5o1_400.jpg)
So I hope everyone has a good collection of moments this day and then has a good life .
Here ya go, get one if you like….get a cupÂ
![[Image: tumblr_neg50kYPif1s30ko5o1_500.gif]](http://33.media.tumblr.com/50b9a54c3f2294188992a88b30c3cf60/tumblr_neg50kYPif1s30ko5o1_500.gif)
I hope everyone has a pain and anxiety free day.
Oh one more thing I am going to post just for FirePlaces, a place for you to si and read while you have acup of morning joe.
So this one is for you FP. Â ...
I hope it isnt too hot of a morning to enjoy this fire rolling, but if you get here early there could be a morning chill to the air…….have a good day everyone, really!
![[Image: tumblr_nssrts18nX1s30ko5o1_400.gif]](http://38.media.tumblr.com/159cf0f1253bbb16806ace0eec0c17ba/tumblr_nssrts18nX1s30ko5o1_400.gif)

