08-20-2015, 10:23 AM
Good Morning Everybody.Â
 IOPList.org
Hi FirePlaces, I am 90% better on my bronchitis, thanks for asking.
I am running late this morning and will have an extra job first thing to do so I cannot hang around much…..
Gosh it is already Thursday…..good thing but I have to work this Saturday, bad thing, well I do get paid when I put in extra hours…so that part is good, ha ha
So I hope y'all have a good day.
gotta cut out early.
Harley and Audrey how are those lists going my seems stuck in cement. ha.
 IOPList.orgHi FirePlaces, I am 90% better on my bronchitis, thanks for asking.
I am running late this morning and will have an extra job first thing to do so I cannot hang around much…..
Gosh it is already Thursday…..good thing but I have to work this Saturday, bad thing, well I do get paid when I put in extra hours…so that part is good, ha ha
So I hope y'all have a good day.
gotta cut out early.
Harley and Audrey how are those lists going my seems stuck in cement. ha.

