03-25-2017, 11:50 PM
(This post was last modified: 03-26-2017, 12:04 AM by NovemberRain.)
Regarding the six dwarfs tattoo...
Doc usually wears glasses and I can't really tell if the third one in line is Doc, (behind Grumpy) but if that is Doc, then that means the one still, er, "inside", is SNEEZY.
That does actually make sense. He stays inside and when the owner of the tattoo passes gas, that's when we see Sneezy. Well, that's when we SMELL Sneezy.
In a row from front of line, Sleepy, Grumpy, Doc?, Happy, Bashful, Dopey.
So, Sneezy only comes out of there, (sort of) when he sneezes.
Not something I would do, but clever of the person who thought of that, I have to admit.
Abigail
That "Atrocious Halloween" one is cracking me up!
I guess the man just got tired of putting on his bandanna and eye patch every day. Well, he did solve the problem.
The astronaut with the flag "on the moon" tattoo will forever remain a mystery to me. There is just no explanation as to why anyone would choose that as a tattoo.
Wait, I thought of two possible scenarios:
1) He was completely passed out and his friends did it to him as a joke.
2) He was completely passed out (and/or restrained) and his foes did it to him for revenge.
Abigail
Doc usually wears glasses and I can't really tell if the third one in line is Doc, (behind Grumpy) but if that is Doc, then that means the one still, er, "inside", is SNEEZY.
That does actually make sense. He stays inside and when the owner of the tattoo passes gas, that's when we see Sneezy. Well, that's when we SMELL Sneezy.
In a row from front of line, Sleepy, Grumpy, Doc?, Happy, Bashful, Dopey.
So, Sneezy only comes out of there, (sort of) when he sneezes.
Not something I would do, but clever of the person who thought of that, I have to admit.
Abigail
That "Atrocious Halloween" one is cracking me up!
I guess the man just got tired of putting on his bandanna and eye patch every day. Well, he did solve the problem.

The astronaut with the flag "on the moon" tattoo will forever remain a mystery to me. There is just no explanation as to why anyone would choose that as a tattoo.
Wait, I thought of two possible scenarios:
1) He was completely passed out and his friends did it to him as a joke.
2) He was completely passed out (and/or restrained) and his foes did it to him for revenge.
Abigail

