hi bothereddog, well you have to hit the edit button
then place curser where you want something deleted and do just like you would in a document to delete and then click update to save the change, i think.
I always hit full edit and then you should be able to do the removal of say 1 of 2 songs ....etc.
try it again sometime. and report back I will be glad to talk about it on the thread and work thru it with you.
==========
[video=youtube]http:/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkzVeXrkXGw[/video]
then place curser where you want something deleted and do just like you would in a document to delete and then click update to save the change, i think.
I always hit full edit and then you should be able to do the removal of say 1 of 2 songs ....etc.
try it again sometime. and report back I will be glad to talk about it on the thread and work thru it with you.
==========
[video=youtube]http:/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkzVeXrkXGw[/video]

