12-23-2016, 12:45 PM
Good Morning, IOP! yes, we had some problems. may have lost some posts.
Our admin of steel, the poor gentleman, stayed up fixing much.
We have some good ideas. BUT, please, i remember at old forum that people wailed and there was gnashing of teeth because old site crashed and these people could not deal with five days of lost posts.
I had to calm down hundreds of chronic anxiety people. I finally, I swear to our God, had to do a cheerleading rap i recalled to get them to calm down. and to make the dagnabbit posts again.
Weeping and wailing never helps.
Have a glorious day, all. And special thanks to our admin of steel. Poor Gentleman, he rules.
Our admin of steel, the poor gentleman, stayed up fixing much.
We have some good ideas. BUT, please, i remember at old forum that people wailed and there was gnashing of teeth because old site crashed and these people could not deal with five days of lost posts.
I had to calm down hundreds of chronic anxiety people. I finally, I swear to our God, had to do a cheerleading rap i recalled to get them to calm down. and to make the dagnabbit posts again.
Weeping and wailing never helps.
Have a glorious day, all. And special thanks to our admin of steel. Poor Gentleman, he rules.
It is Well with My Soul

