11-22-2016, 10:36 PM
(This post was last modified: 11-22-2016, 10:39 PM by Dancing Wolf.)
My Confession:
I am totally addicted to the new "real" Coke in glass bottle (made with "real sugar")
Seriously. I try to keep at least one in my house - like "open in case of emergency". LOL
Can only find them at 2-3 little mini marts here.
My poor grandson goes in and gets them for me.
I keep them and when I'm feeling very sad or bad or in lot of pain, stressed like I can't take anymore, wishing I wasn't alive - I pop that metal top right off and feel just a little better!
I guzzle big swig and my mind is flooded with good memories of my childhood,
great times with my cousins and friends, joyful ignorance of youth, living In the moment like a child, no worries
only the joy that came with getting a very occasional soft drink (we weren't allowed very often).
Then the Coke bottle is empty. .... and Reality returns.
ROTFL
But the beautiful Memories linger for a while
.
.
I am totally addicted to the new "real" Coke in glass bottle (made with "real sugar")
Seriously. I try to keep at least one in my house - like "open in case of emergency". LOL
Can only find them at 2-3 little mini marts here.
My poor grandson goes in and gets them for me.
I keep them and when I'm feeling very sad or bad or in lot of pain, stressed like I can't take anymore, wishing I wasn't alive - I pop that metal top right off and feel just a little better!
I guzzle big swig and my mind is flooded with good memories of my childhood,
great times with my cousins and friends, joyful ignorance of youth, living In the moment like a child, no worries
only the joy that came with getting a very occasional soft drink (we weren't allowed very often).
Then the Coke bottle is empty. .... and Reality returns.
ROTFL
But the beautiful Memories linger for a while
.
.
"Let your tongue speak what your heart thinks." --Davy Crockett

