Hi Ice , Dancing Wolf , willie, Roses......
Hey Ice I love Norah Jones...
Thanks for posting her.
Her voice is silk.
Dancing wolf your song riders on the storm I think is fitting for you with those rude people you've been dealing with that you posted yesterday , I think then, anyway you have been riding on the storm, hang tight friend.
Thanks guys .....the regulars for all the great music.
Oh Roses you posted one that always just draws something out of me that is emotional , song, Winter , stones.
I am going to have to figure what the memories associated with that song one day , but for now I simply always enjoy it, thank you , Roses.
Hey Ice I love Norah Jones...
Thanks for posting her.
Her voice is silk.
Dancing wolf your song riders on the storm I think is fitting for you with those rude people you've been dealing with that you posted yesterday , I think then, anyway you have been riding on the storm, hang tight friend.
Thanks guys .....the regulars for all the great music.
Oh Roses you posted one that always just draws something out of me that is emotional , song, Winter , stones.
I am going to have to figure what the memories associated with that song one day , but for now I simply always enjoy it, thank you , Roses.

