11-08-2016, 07:16 PM
(11-02-2016, 11:39 AM)Linville Wrote: Hi COE
I lost track of the link you speak of......is it still up?
Look at my profile, it got lost at the end of a page of this thread, you can easily see my posts. The Propagandhi song was Latest Will & Testament, one of the most powerful, complicated as shit to learn how to play punk/thrash complaint.
This thread is hard on my computer...which is very strange, I haven't seen websites making my video card fans (3 fat ones) start spinning like this in a long time. I got an AMD-FX8350 octocore chip, the i7 Intel equivalent would cost 300-350 dollars more with a lot less overclocking options, I run all 8 chips at 4.6ghz when their default is 4ghz, but it's the Black Edition so I can easily overclock it, got me 5 fans and water cooling, still, I don't know, I hope not, but maybe the adobe-flashplugin package the last time I installed the new one (3 weeks ago, which didn't happen in a hell lot of time). I'll check if it's activated, I know it's not when I visit youtube directly.
As for your words of encouragement..thanks, I don't know why you're telling me this. But I guess everyone in the US right now, which I bet will have more third party votes than any other in a long time, is going insane, can only be up north looking in, well in fact, I didn't listen/read a news broadcast on radio/tv/internet and I find myself feel a lot less anxious, although sort of feeling disconnected, I guess it's the first step in buddhism, to get to connect to everything, animated or not. I've had enough psychedelics when I was...dare I say, much younger..I speak like old people now, heh, I'm at the end of the 18-34 age bracket and I'm starting to feel it.
Something fun and sorta related :
...looks like I have HTML5 player going on...I think Flash is dead now, I was surprised at that Linux update of the 11th version of Adobe Flash, they will only release patches for version 11, which was the latest on Windows about 4 years ago.
