Good Morning Friends & Readers.
I hope everyone survived last night. So now we have this, Today is November 1, 2016
Gosh, it is going to be warm for the first day of November. 81 degrees.....near record highs..
Baseball Tonight.
I hope everyone has a pain and anxiety free day, as possible.
==
Words of wisdom for us ALL.
Be soft, don't let the world make you hard.
Be gentle, don't let the people make you difficult.
Be kind, don't let the realities of life steal your sweetness and make you heartless.
I hope everyone survived last night. So now we have this, Today is November 1, 2016
Gosh, it is going to be warm for the first day of November. 81 degrees.....near record highs..
Baseball Tonight.
I hope everyone has a pain and anxiety free day, as possible.
==
Words of wisdom for us ALL.
Be soft, don't let the world make you hard.
Be gentle, don't let the people make you difficult.
Be kind, don't let the realities of life steal your sweetness and make you heartless.

