10-23-2016, 04:16 PM
(10-23-2016, 02:46 PM)Linville Wrote: Good morning IOP !
I have some nice coffee gif's to post but my computer locked up....it is running out of memory on the hard drive, like me, ha hA.
So this is a bland post from iPad.
Have a good day smile at someone .....as Ice says it will be nice and they will wonder what you are in to because nobody is just nice for no reason, right?
Wrong ......IMO....
Well talk later good seeing everyone posting.
Surprise! I walked out the door to take the pups out this AM and was hit with some pretty cool air. FINALLY. I had to get my little space heater out this morning. It feels nice, but being down south, it could be back to the 90's tomorrow.
It's a nice little change for now anyway. I might just open some windows and air out this tin can I live in LOL.
Good morning to you guys.
Cricket

