10-23-2016, 01:05 PM
Morning Fire.
It is so good to know that things are ok for you & your family.
You are so lucky to have the gas fireplace. I have areal big fireplace in my living room which heats with wood. My fireplace eats wood like crazy. It does not heat the whole house though.
I heat with oil, Over this cold weekend, I turned the heat on for the first time this year .
I love having the fireplace going.
It sounds silly I know but I am afraid of fire. Ever since my dad's house burned down almost 4 years ago. They thought it was an electrical problem that started the fire. At that time my dad was heating the whole house with his wood burning fireplace. So even my dad says that it's possible that the fire had something to do with his wood burning stove.
It is so good to know that things are ok for you & your family.
You are so lucky to have the gas fireplace. I have areal big fireplace in my living room which heats with wood. My fireplace eats wood like crazy. It does not heat the whole house though.
I heat with oil, Over this cold weekend, I turned the heat on for the first time this year .
I love having the fireplace going.
It sounds silly I know but I am afraid of fire. Ever since my dad's house burned down almost 4 years ago. They thought it was an electrical problem that started the fire. At that time my dad was heating the whole house with his wood burning fireplace. So even my dad says that it's possible that the fire had something to do with his wood burning stove.
This too shall pass.

