"Personal Jesus"
Depeche Mode
Reach out and touch faith
Your own personal Jesus
Someone to hear your prayers
Someone who cares
Your own personal Jesus
Someone to hear your prayers
Someone who's there
Feeling unknown
And you're all alone
Flesh and bone
By the telephone
Lift up the receiver
I'll make you a believer
Take second best
Put me to the test
Things on your chest
You need to confess
I will deliver
You know I'm a forgiver
Reach out and touch faith
Reach out and touch faith
Your own personal Jesus
Someone to hear your prayers
Someone who cares
Your own personal Jesus
Someone to hear your prayers
Someone who's there
Feeling unknown
And you're all alone
Flesh and bone
By the telephone
Lift up the receiver
I'll make you a believer
I will deliver
You know I'm a forgiver
Reach out and touch faith
Your own personal Jesus
Reach out and touch faith
Video Should Be Here
"Firestarter"
Prodigy
I'm the trouble starter, punking instigator.
I'm the fear addicted, danger illustrated.
I'm a firestarter, twisted firestarter,
you're the firestarter, twisted firestarter.
I'm the b!tch you hated, filth infatuated.
Yeah, I'm the pain you tasted, fell intoxicated I'm a firestarter, twisted firestarter,
you're the firestarter, twisted firestarter.
I'm the self-inflicted, punk detonator.
Yeah, I'm the one invented, twisted animator. I'm a firestarter, twisted firestarter,
you're the firestarter, twisted firestarter. starter... starter... starter...
Video is Here
Depeche Mode
Reach out and touch faith
Your own personal Jesus
Someone to hear your prayers
Someone who cares
Your own personal Jesus
Someone to hear your prayers
Someone who's there
Feeling unknown
And you're all alone
Flesh and bone
By the telephone
Lift up the receiver
I'll make you a believer
Take second best
Put me to the test
Things on your chest
You need to confess
I will deliver
You know I'm a forgiver
Reach out and touch faith
Reach out and touch faith
Your own personal Jesus
Someone to hear your prayers
Someone who cares
Your own personal Jesus
Someone to hear your prayers
Someone who's there
Feeling unknown
And you're all alone
Flesh and bone
By the telephone
Lift up the receiver
I'll make you a believer
I will deliver
You know I'm a forgiver
Reach out and touch faith
Your own personal Jesus
Reach out and touch faith
Video Should Be Here
"Firestarter"
Prodigy
I'm the trouble starter, punking instigator.
I'm the fear addicted, danger illustrated.
I'm a firestarter, twisted firestarter,
you're the firestarter, twisted firestarter.
I'm the b!tch you hated, filth infatuated.
Yeah, I'm the pain you tasted, fell intoxicated I'm a firestarter, twisted firestarter,
you're the firestarter, twisted firestarter.
I'm the self-inflicted, punk detonator.
Yeah, I'm the one invented, twisted animator. I'm a firestarter, twisted firestarter,
you're the firestarter, twisted firestarter. starter... starter... starter...
Video is Here
Semper Fidelis
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit

