10-18-2016, 03:20 AM
(10-18-2016, 12:06 AM)Spanky Wrote: Always appreciate seeing a pioneer like Insomnia put a post up. Don't see him enough. And I'm with him. If I didn't have something to help me sleep, it's a problem. When not utilizing something for a good amount of time, I do the same routine as Insomnia Sucks, and then I sleep so light I wake up when a butterfly flaps its wings way far away. Now, if I dig holes all day long, I will sleep, but I'm too old to do that. So, I do what I can to sleep. Sometimes I'm a bit groggy at waking, but it passes quickly.
Spakster
Well, I guess all you guys hate me. Sleeping has never been a problem for me. I'm usually asleep before my head hits the pillow and can sleep a long time. Who knows, maybe I'm related to Rip Van Winkle LOL
I'm sorry and don't mean to sound uncaring about your troubles. I can't imagine how frustrating it must be to not get to sleep. I'm sure it feels like you're being robbed of much needed rest. Wish there was an answer to the problem for all of you. Just please don't go about it the Michael Jackson way. I could come over and sing you all a lullaby to sleep, but that would probably give you nightmares. LOL
Kidding aside, I wish you all success in finding your answer and drift off to dreamland.
Cricket
