09-23-2016, 02:23 PM
Ahh Haa...
Just as I suspected, when I showed up this AM, that worm was backtrackin his butt off... Please forgive me and all that noise...
I was sure to make the point that if my little woman came and told me anything different this afternoon or anytime, that I would personally kick his door off the hinges and he was to give his heart and soul to God, cause his a$$ belonged to me... I hate bullies, especially those that target women!
I had all intentions of rearranging his teeth this AM... But he's nothing but a punk....
Enough of that (for now) ....
The reat of the day is gonna be a beauty.... Hope everyone has a wonderful day today....
Ice
Just as I suspected, when I showed up this AM, that worm was backtrackin his butt off... Please forgive me and all that noise...
I was sure to make the point that if my little woman came and told me anything different this afternoon or anytime, that I would personally kick his door off the hinges and he was to give his heart and soul to God, cause his a$$ belonged to me... I hate bullies, especially those that target women!
I had all intentions of rearranging his teeth this AM... But he's nothing but a punk....
Enough of that (for now) ....
The reat of the day is gonna be a beauty.... Hope everyone has a wonderful day today....
Ice
Semper Fidelis
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit

