09-23-2016, 11:46 AM
Good Morning IOP....
![[Image: 261b0b0d6b69c0f4c112c60df237d02b.jpg]](https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/26/1b/0b/261b0b0d6b69c0f4c112c60df237d02b.jpg)
Finally friday!! I didn't think it would ever get here.... Now if I could only get 30 hrs for Sat and Sun, I would probubly get some things done... Ok .. I highly doubt that would help
Yesterday, my SO came home and told me there was some idiot that was talkin out the side of his neck at her.. Lies!! For absolutely no apparent reason.... Well it really chapped me and I wanted to go kick in....er... Knock on his door and resolve the problem right then... I listened to her and didn't go... Yet... She's gonna let him have it this morning, so I'm just waiting to hear from her any minute now.... If he cannot repair the things he's spurtin out, then I may be forced to pay him a visit.... He won't like it, that I can be sure of.... She puts up with all my shenanigans, I'll be danged if she has to take crap from anybody else!! Needless to say, I'm hottt right about now.... I can take a lot of crap, but when a supposedly "grown" man starts stuff for no reason, I go balistic!! So if I don't post for a couple of days, that just means he's gotta another a$$ whuppin comin... He should be man enough to talk to me and NOT talk crap to her... I don't stand for any man treating women as a "lower class" ... It pi$$es me off like you wouldn't believe!!
Ok.... Rant over (for the time being) ...
Anywho, back on the ranch.... Today is gonna be a good day and I hope everyone here has some good plans for the first Autumn weekend... For me it just reminds me that old man winter isn't far off.... Ahhhhh .... All those sub-zero wind chills! So enjoy this weekend the best ya can.....
Remember to love one another today and smile.... Pass the love around it always comes back 10 fold...
Ice
![[Image: 261b0b0d6b69c0f4c112c60df237d02b.jpg]](https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/26/1b/0b/261b0b0d6b69c0f4c112c60df237d02b.jpg)
Finally friday!! I didn't think it would ever get here.... Now if I could only get 30 hrs for Sat and Sun, I would probubly get some things done... Ok .. I highly doubt that would help

Yesterday, my SO came home and told me there was some idiot that was talkin out the side of his neck at her.. Lies!! For absolutely no apparent reason.... Well it really chapped me and I wanted to go kick in....er... Knock on his door and resolve the problem right then... I listened to her and didn't go... Yet... She's gonna let him have it this morning, so I'm just waiting to hear from her any minute now.... If he cannot repair the things he's spurtin out, then I may be forced to pay him a visit.... He won't like it, that I can be sure of.... She puts up with all my shenanigans, I'll be danged if she has to take crap from anybody else!! Needless to say, I'm hottt right about now.... I can take a lot of crap, but when a supposedly "grown" man starts stuff for no reason, I go balistic!! So if I don't post for a couple of days, that just means he's gotta another a$$ whuppin comin... He should be man enough to talk to me and NOT talk crap to her... I don't stand for any man treating women as a "lower class" ... It pi$$es me off like you wouldn't believe!!
Ok.... Rant over (for the time being) ...
Anywho, back on the ranch.... Today is gonna be a good day and I hope everyone here has some good plans for the first Autumn weekend... For me it just reminds me that old man winter isn't far off.... Ahhhhh .... All those sub-zero wind chills! So enjoy this weekend the best ya can.....
Remember to love one another today and smile.... Pass the love around it always comes back 10 fold...
Ice
Semper Fidelis
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit

