09-18-2016, 02:44 PM
Good Morning IOP !
Ice I worked with a guy who helped his girlfriend transfer to Texas for her job and he came back and talked of the humidity down there .
Isn't it like that though the place you were born and where you grew up is where you call home .
Last night watching a show , because I could not sleep , about Alaskia and well it would be too cold for me ., but a lot of people differ.
I_S sorry about your injury. I pulled my lower back recently and today I was feeling like I can say it is gone.
I paid the doc a visit the very next day because I was afraid I had messed a nerve , but no he thought just a pulled muscle and I gues he was right.
I hope you get over it quick.
Oh that's funny Charon , eating your way thru an amusement park.....sounds fun...
I will be back in a little bit to post some more
Everyone have a good day , if at all possible smile and choose it.....oh I know I know.....if only that easy.
Ice I worked with a guy who helped his girlfriend transfer to Texas for her job and he came back and talked of the humidity down there .
Isn't it like that though the place you were born and where you grew up is where you call home .
Last night watching a show , because I could not sleep , about Alaskia and well it would be too cold for me ., but a lot of people differ.
I_S sorry about your injury. I pulled my lower back recently and today I was feeling like I can say it is gone.
I paid the doc a visit the very next day because I was afraid I had messed a nerve , but no he thought just a pulled muscle and I gues he was right.
I hope you get over it quick.
Oh that's funny Charon , eating your way thru an amusement park.....sounds fun...
I will be back in a little bit to post some more
Everyone have a good day , if at all possible smile and choose it.....oh I know I know.....if only that easy.

