09-18-2016, 11:11 AM
Good Morning IOP....
![[Image: 68aa5b37657b2098bf0d94c8d4f1aa0a.jpg]](https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/68/aa/5b/68aa5b37657b2098bf0d94c8d4f1aa0a.jpg)
Enjoy the day today... I know old man winter is slowley creepin me out..er.. Up on me! Never have gotten used to the dang cold up in here!! Everybody up here talks about "Oh the Humidity!" ...
Humidity??! I say what humidity?!?
I had to go to Texas a few weeks back, man do I miss that place, anyway I was there about a week and the humidity dropped to 98% once. The rest of the time it was 100%...
But... That'll always be home to me.... I do miss all the crawfish, oysters, shrimp and lots of other good stuff.. Now you say... Hey they have that stuff up here... Yes they do, however, after catchin it youself, frozen just ain't the same....
Oh well....
Remember to love one another today and smile.... Drives em crazy, don't it
Ice
Ps...
My Dearest.. I do hope you are feeling much much better today....
Ice
![[Image: 68aa5b37657b2098bf0d94c8d4f1aa0a.jpg]](https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/68/aa/5b/68aa5b37657b2098bf0d94c8d4f1aa0a.jpg)
Enjoy the day today... I know old man winter is slowley creepin me out..er.. Up on me! Never have gotten used to the dang cold up in here!! Everybody up here talks about "Oh the Humidity!" ...
Humidity??! I say what humidity?!?
I had to go to Texas a few weeks back, man do I miss that place, anyway I was there about a week and the humidity dropped to 98% once. The rest of the time it was 100%...
But... That'll always be home to me.... I do miss all the crawfish, oysters, shrimp and lots of other good stuff.. Now you say... Hey they have that stuff up here... Yes they do, however, after catchin it youself, frozen just ain't the same....
Oh well....
Remember to love one another today and smile.... Drives em crazy, don't it

Ice
Ps...
My Dearest.. I do hope you are feeling much much better today....
Ice
Semper Fidelis
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit


