Hi Tbaronfl, I see that you have got the hang of posting videos. Charon was jumping in to help before I even saw your post , thanks .....
What a relaxing song you posted ...I hope you post as often as you want.
Yes I do have a taste that covers a large range, and I appreciate musical talent for sure.
Eclectic for sure,
Like harmonies a lot , from a song this, music is love ...this is such a fun thread, eh?
Music has helped me thru many times........now if I had a song ready hmmmm, how did that happen , grins.
Well Tbaronfl best to you.
What a relaxing song you posted ...I hope you post as often as you want.
Yes I do have a taste that covers a large range, and I appreciate musical talent for sure.
Eclectic for sure,
Like harmonies a lot , from a song this, music is love ...this is such a fun thread, eh?
Music has helped me thru many times........now if I had a song ready hmmmm, how did that happen , grins.
Well Tbaronfl best to you.

