08-19-2016, 03:06 AM
(08-19-2016, 02:27 AM)Popster Wrote: Good luck Audrey......smart move.
I used to love coke......now that I know more, I manage to satisfy my yearnings with an organic pomegranate soda that I add to sparking water in a ratio of about 5 parts water to one part soda.....to my surprise I found 3 of my friends were doing the same thing with their flavor of choice.
Now when I have a full strength soda....well, it's way to strong, over the top.....I really like sparkling water and now I am happy flavoring it.
I have never tried Red Bull and have been wanting to....but I think I will pass after reading Charon's post.
I don't think any of those energy drinks are good for us. The one that gets me is Monster. Ever notice the 3 "claw" marks like 777 on it. In Hebrew, those figures mean 666. Hum..... Devil's brew?
We have soooo many symbols all around us that we don't know the real meanings of. It just goes to show us the evil symbolism being used and disguised as something else.
Just another little interesting tidbit I thought I'd throw out there. Learn the original meanings of the symbols we see everyday and see the evil world we live in.
Cricket
