08-19-2016, 02:55 AM
(08-18-2016, 10:58 PM)Audrey Hepburn Wrote: Ok, you guys are pushing me in the right direction. I love Diet Coke. I prefer it to anything else, including water. I do drink 2-3 glasses of water every day, but in the morning, the first thing I go for is the DC. I've read everything about how bad soda and especially aspertaine are, and I think I'm ready to start the process of quitting.
I'm saying it like this because the quickest way for me to blow a diet (or dietary changes) is to say I am going cold turkey. So every few days I will drink one can less. I'm embaressed to admit how many I drink every day, but after noon, it is only caffeine free.I'll update---good and bad!
Don't want to burst your bubble Audrey, but diet sodas have been found to cause weight gain instead of loss.
I drink reg. Coke all day and night. I know, not good, but I just can't go without it. I've tried diet sodas many times but can't take that after taste of the Aspartame. YUK!
Cricket

I'll update---good and bad!