08-18-2016, 11:42 AM
Good Morning, IOP!
Popster, I did not realize this happened to u also.
Man. I used to love sitting in sun for a bit, ignoring skin cancer possibilities, but now it does put one with an autoimmune, such as lupus, in immediate flareup.
Sorry, pops. This getting older thing just stinks, humble opinion and all.
Nice avatar, linville.
I used to be addicted to chocolate. If I ate a small meal, I would reward myself with a small amount of chocolate before sleep. With milk.
Now? I just stopped. No desire for sweets anymore. (And, then u, linville, put up a thread on insomnia. You nailed me in that post u made. I used it for energy. Sweets can fuel the growth of diseases in the body. Not so good.)
Sorry u had such a rough nite, linville.
Who would have thunk that a chocolate bar could do that?
Popster, I did not realize this happened to u also.
Man. I used to love sitting in sun for a bit, ignoring skin cancer possibilities, but now it does put one with an autoimmune, such as lupus, in immediate flareup.
Sorry, pops. This getting older thing just stinks, humble opinion and all.
Nice avatar, linville.
I used to be addicted to chocolate. If I ate a small meal, I would reward myself with a small amount of chocolate before sleep. With milk.
Now? I just stopped. No desire for sweets anymore. (And, then u, linville, put up a thread on insomnia. You nailed me in that post u made. I used it for energy. Sweets can fuel the growth of diseases in the body. Not so good.)
Sorry u had such a rough nite, linville.
Who would have thunk that a chocolate bar could do that?
It is Well with My Soul

