Grins, Harley, working hard and then having that edge of fun is fab. Good to hear your story...thanks.
I have had it many times, love it.
You drew a good word picture...blowing some minds sounds like...
..Oh, I just got in from a Friday evening of 5.5 hours overtime....ugh, yes Friday evening, and it was not as fun as your regular work time sounded.... my reward is they paid me well... Not sure which I would choose though, ha.
Well yes I do know. The fun. So jealous, because I need the fun more than the moola.
So I have the week-end off but it is already full... going to Sam's Club and then getting some A/C action restored, must have a leak. Then must plan throwing back a beer or 4 or 5
I have had it many times, love it.
You drew a good word picture...blowing some minds sounds like...
..Oh, I just got in from a Friday evening of 5.5 hours overtime....ugh, yes Friday evening, and it was not as fun as your regular work time sounded.... my reward is they paid me well... Not sure which I would choose though, ha.
Well yes I do know. The fun. So jealous, because I need the fun more than the moola.
So I have the week-end off but it is already full... going to Sam's Club and then getting some A/C action restored, must have a leak. Then must plan throwing back a beer or 4 or 5

