07-14-2016, 09:50 AM
(This post was last modified: 07-14-2016, 09:52 AM by bnewhart001.
Edit Reason: Added some words :)
)
Good evening, friends. 
I've been away for a while now, crazy crazy work and life! I just thought I'd drop in and give a big "Howdy!" to all you wonderful folks out there. It's nice to have some time to drop in and say hey. I sure have missed the wonderful conversation and camaraderie I've found here.
I hope everyone's doing great. I perused the boards a bit and it seems things have changed a little bit! So I'm doing some reading, trying to catch up on the latest and greatest. I'm glad to see security has tightened up a bit, and hope everyone is being safe out there.
I see most of the regulars still about, though seems a few faces are missing, and several new folks, too! I hope to get a chance to chat a bit with both the newer faces and banter a bit with the old timers (not that any of ya' are old
That' just me gettin' old, I'm afraid.
Well, since brevity is the soul of wit, I'll keep it brief! Hoping to get a few orders in soon but seems like some research is in order to make sure I'm up to date on what's new, what's tried and true, and what's worth steerin' clear of.
Be safe out there, my friends, and I'll be seeing you all around, I hope! Cheers!!

I've been away for a while now, crazy crazy work and life! I just thought I'd drop in and give a big "Howdy!" to all you wonderful folks out there. It's nice to have some time to drop in and say hey. I sure have missed the wonderful conversation and camaraderie I've found here.
I hope everyone's doing great. I perused the boards a bit and it seems things have changed a little bit! So I'm doing some reading, trying to catch up on the latest and greatest. I'm glad to see security has tightened up a bit, and hope everyone is being safe out there.
I see most of the regulars still about, though seems a few faces are missing, and several new folks, too! I hope to get a chance to chat a bit with both the newer faces and banter a bit with the old timers (not that any of ya' are old
That' just me gettin' old, I'm afraid.Well, since brevity is the soul of wit, I'll keep it brief! Hoping to get a few orders in soon but seems like some research is in order to make sure I'm up to date on what's new, what's tried and true, and what's worth steerin' clear of.
Be safe out there, my friends, and I'll be seeing you all around, I hope! Cheers!!
"Life is growth. If we stop growing, technically and spiritually, we are as good as dead." - Morihei Ueshiba

