07-01-2016, 08:16 PM
Yeah Slick
I was not exact enough for you was I
Sorry
Good tips Popster thanks for saying
Yes Slick I did use ice and elevation the first few days
And when it was not healing up the medical dept at my place of employment started having me come baby there to put my foot in the heated whirlpool
And yes keep it moving to keep it from locking up
Oh I am not a doctor but just passing along to you my experience
I am glad Popster said something to you
I was not exact enough for you was I
Sorry
Good tips Popster thanks for saying
Yes Slick I did use ice and elevation the first few days
And when it was not healing up the medical dept at my place of employment started having me come baby there to put my foot in the heated whirlpool
And yes keep it moving to keep it from locking up
Oh I am not a doctor but just passing along to you my experience
I am glad Popster said something to you

