06-26-2016, 01:58 PM
Good Morning Everyone!
Happy Sunday!
I hope you all have a good day with your pain & anxiety under control.
The weather here has been great. Yesterday, my dad & I went fishing down at his pond. We only caught small fish so we threw them back in the pond. Today I have lots of garden work to do so I will be busy.
Morning Fireplaces. It's good that you are thinking of what you will do when your DD goes away to college. It sounds like you have good plans in place. Hopefully, you won't get bad empty nest syndrome when she leaves. My boys left the nest awhile ago & I am still feeling kinda lost without them here.
Good Morning willie, Linville, Slick, Insomnia Sucks & the rest of you lovely people. Enjoy your day.
Happy Sunday!
I hope you all have a good day with your pain & anxiety under control.
The weather here has been great. Yesterday, my dad & I went fishing down at his pond. We only caught small fish so we threw them back in the pond. Today I have lots of garden work to do so I will be busy.
Morning Fireplaces. It's good that you are thinking of what you will do when your DD goes away to college. It sounds like you have good plans in place. Hopefully, you won't get bad empty nest syndrome when she leaves. My boys left the nest awhile ago & I am still feeling kinda lost without them here.
Good Morning willie, Linville, Slick, Insomnia Sucks & the rest of you lovely people. Enjoy your day.
This too shall pass.

