06-14-2016, 02:52 PM
Good Morning IOP!
Things have been so incredibly hectic lately that haven't had a moment I check this board. Glad to see a lot of the same people are here
Insomnia- those days at work are the worst. Sometimes you just need to vent about it to get it off your chest. And then you feel better. At least I do! So we are here to listen
Ice wizard- that was quite the journey to get your magazine! And also hilarious that a sherriff ultimately pointed you in the right direction lol
Things have been so incredibly hectic lately that haven't had a moment I check this board. Glad to see a lot of the same people are here
Insomnia- those days at work are the worst. Sometimes you just need to vent about it to get it off your chest. And then you feel better. At least I do! So we are here to listen

Ice wizard- that was quite the journey to get your magazine! And also hilarious that a sherriff ultimately pointed you in the right direction lol

