06-08-2016, 12:28 PM
Good Morning Everyone!
Happy Wednesday!
I hope you all had a good night's sleep & that you have a good day today.
Positive vibes being sent to those under the weather.
The rain we have had the last few days has really jump started my dad's vegetable garden.
I will be doing the last of the planting today. More onions.
If all goes well, we will be having quite a harvest come fall.
Take care everyone!
Happy Wednesday!
I hope you all had a good night's sleep & that you have a good day today.
Positive vibes being sent to those under the weather.
The rain we have had the last few days has really jump started my dad's vegetable garden.
I will be doing the last of the planting today. More onions.
If all goes well, we will be having quite a harvest come fall.
Take care everyone!
This too shall pass.

